Sales Management Simulation (SMS)
The SMS simulation is designed to teach important sales management
principles through evaluation of decision-making effectiveness in critical
- recruiting and selecting salespeople
- assigning salespeople to territories
- compensating salespeople
- setting time-management policies
- choosing product prices
- cumulative profit
- market share
- word-of- mouth generated among customers
- company reputation as an employer.
To understand the relationships between cause and effect, SMS
embraces the purchase of several, detailed market research reports.
Players make several sequential sets of decisions. Hence, they can observe the results of their decisions on customer satisfaction, and their firm's financial performance.
Please contact your instructor regarding obtaining access to SMS.