I have a problem, how do I contact you?
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 914-573-2757
By Text Message: 914-573-2757
Please include your order number in all inquiries (i.e 1010000)
You have the best chance of receiving a speedy response by sending us an email or a text message. If your inquiry is urgent, feel free to call us.
What is your return policy?
Our return policy can be found HERE.
Help! I don't know my password!
If you forgot your password, simply click on "Forgot Password" and an email will be sent to you with a password reset link. If you are still having issues with your password, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Password Assistance" and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
I placed an order, now what?
- Once an order is placed, you should receive an order confirmation email. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within 5 minutes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Where is my order?" and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed. Orders are shipped out Monday-Friday 10am-4pm est. from our warehouse in Ashland, Ohio.
- If you need an order shipped overnight, please call us at 646-598-2123.
- Orders typically take 3-5 days to ship via UPS Ground and 6 days to ship via USPS.
- Once the package has left our facilities and it is in transit, there is nothing we can do to help. If you have an issue with an order in transit, please direct all shipping inquiries to UPS or USPS. If your inquiry is extremely urgent, please contact us ASAP.
- UPS can be contacted at 1-800-742-5877 and USPS can be contacted at 1-800-275-8777.
- You can track your UPS order by clicking HERE and entering your UPS tracking number.
- You can track your USPS order by clicking HERE and entering your USPS tracking number.
- You can also track your order by entering "tracking number+ the tracking number into www.google.com!
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping is based on real time UPS and USPS shipping rates. Shipping depends on the weight and distance of your shipment. All of our books ship from Ashland, Ohio 44805.
Why am I getting charged sales tax?
Items sold and shipped by www.WessexLearning.com are subject to New York state and city tax. Currently New York State sales tax is 4% and New York city tax is 4.725%. Sales tax will only be collected for items sold within New York.
How do I view the instructor materials?
Please send a request to email@example.com from your .edu email address with the subject "Verified Instructor Request".
Please include the following information in your email:
- Your full name
- The name of the institution you are currently teaching at
- Your phone number
- The subject you are currently teaching
- The textbook you are using or are interested in adopting.